Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Destruction Bought by Gossiping


I maybe a high school student,one of the the honors,and one of the many students who are affected by the gossips.Gossiping is one of the ongoing hobbies of the students during vacant time.Gossiping or bearing false witnesses against your neighbor is a bad habit,but what can I do avoid it,I am not like the actor and actresses who can easily put that into the court or hire an attorney for them to be defended.Until one day, I get a shocking gossip from my very trusted friend, the gossip is all about ME.This is how I retell it:
She said tome directly:”You know there are some people behind your back who is trying to stab you,they say that you use someone to bribe or to be closer to someone(this refer to my ex-crush and to her sister, one of my subject teacher)”
From hearing that I was very angry and ready to cut tongues of what I’ve heard.That’s not all there is also like this:
One of my friends frankly told me “You know that you should avoid getting near or close with the teachers because everybody know that are getting something from them(sipsip in Tagalog-which means you are doing getting close to someone so you could use them for purpose)”
I was feel very sad,angry and I feel that  my senses are like you know, gotta blow.To frankly tell, those person are also my friend,but I don’t get the idea why they make an issue like that when I am being loyal and super caring to them.I never do anything to put some poop in there heads, but why they put some on me.For me having them is not a lost, but how about the friendship that we have, the memories that we treasures and the times when we cry on each other shoulders.What on earth they are thinking?
For the people who would read this I wish when you hear or someone share a gossip on you never believe it.Why?Becaus, it would surely destroy reputation,career,life and his/her hope to dream.So, never forget that what do you to others,it will surely comeback to you,I PROMISE.
Your conscience will test your strenght on how you could admit your faults.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let them negatively affect you. As long as you remember your true worth, not even the most serpentine rumor mongers can affect you. :)

    ReplyDelete